Free Backlink Checker Tool - Check Backlinks For Any Website
About our Free Backlink Checker Tool:
You can use our Free Backlink Checker Tool to see who is linking to your website or check your competitors' backlinks.
You can use this backlink tool as often as you want, and it's completely free for all our users.
How To Use This Tool?
1) Enter the website's URL in the search bar;
2) Click submit;
3) The tool will show the total number of backlinks, unique backlinks, backlinks to the homepage, and no-follow links on the website.
4) A list of the best backlinks of the website will appear under this section, along with their anchor text and destination, and if the backlink is no-follow, it will be displayed in red;
5) The right side of the page shows the link's Page Authority (PA) and Domain Authority (DA) as well as when it was found;
6) If you like you can download this backlinks report by clicking the "Download" button above.
Why Use A Backlink Checker?
The backlink checker tool offers several advantages:
- Discover which backlinks are most powerful and create new link-building strategies based on them;
- Take a look at your competitors' best backlinks and try to obtain them;
- Ensure that your backlinks have the correct anchor text;
- Make a comparison between your best backlinks and those of your competitors.
What are Backlinks?
Backlinks, also called inbound links, are vital to any SEO strategy. They are links from one website to another.
They are part of the Off-Page SEO process. It refers to activities outside of your website that improve your rankings on search engine results pages (SERPs).
You need backlinks to establish your authority and online reputation, especially with search engines like Google, and to rank first.
Types of Backlinks:
- An article backlink is a link that points to your website within a blog post. The article must contain keywords relevant to our niche for the links to be valuable;
- A profile backlink is when you create a business profile on specific websites with all your information and a link to your website;
- A social bookmark backlink is created by tagging a website, which will enable you to revisit it later. This process will create links to your website.
- A social network backlink is a link to your website placed on a social network post;
- A directory backlink is a link placed on niche directories
- A Wiki backlink is a link to your website that appears in the notes section or external links section of a wiki website;
- A forum comment backlink is a link to your website you receive from a forum comment;
- A document-sharing backlink is a link to your website placed on a website that accepts documents;
- An image backlink is a link to your website added in the description of images you submit to a specific website;
- A video backlink is a link to your website in the description of the video on a specific website, such as Youtube;
- A Web 2.0 backlink is the result of linking to a website where people are able to create their own free websites using a subdomain.
What are Good Quality Backlinks?
A good quality backlink is one that comes from a relevant and authoritative website and that is well-ranked by search engines.
It must have high domain authority and page authority, be contextual to your content, and be well-trafficked.
What are Domain Authority and Page Authority?
Page authority (PA) measures how well a particular web page will rank in search results, while Domain Authority (DA) measures how well an entire website will rank.
To check a website's page authority you can use our Free Page Authority Checker.
To check a website's domain authority you can use our Free Domain Authority Checker.
How to get High-quality Backlinks?
- Write a blog post for another website and include a link to your website within the post;
- Use software like RankerX and Money Robot;
- Use a simple online backlink generator. You can use our Free Backlinks Generator;
- Use our free high-DA and do-follow list of backlinks to help you get more high-quality backlinks easily;
- Hire Off-page SEO experts.
Why Are Backlinks Important?
You need backlinks to rank your website on search engine results pages (SERPs). Whenever a search engine sees a good backlink pointing to your website, it considers it a vote of confidence in your site.
This is why getting backlinks from other high-quality, relevant websites will increase your website's ranking in search engine results.
In contrast, poor and spammy backlinks can degrade your reputation in the eyes of search engines, resulting in a penalty and a drop in rankings.
What is a Bad-quality Backlink?
Low domain authority and low page authority are signs of a bad-quality backlink.
They are usually forum comments or directories that link to a lot of other websites, so Google considers them unnatural links and penalizes you.
You can check poor backlinks with our Free Poor Backlinks Tool Checker.
We hope you enjoy our Free Backlink Tool Checker!